Webster University in Geneva are now offering a graduate certificate in Digital Marketing Management – for experienced professionals who have a background in marketing and are interested in obtaining specific expertise–and an academic credential–in the dynamic field of digital marketing.
Over six evening courses, participants will be learn to:
• Create digital marketing strategies that align with larger marketing objectives.
• Critically analyze the appropriateness of each of the major digital marketing channels (i.e. paid, organic, affiliate, social, email and mobile applications etc.) against marketing strategies.
• Develop, evaluate and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and plan.
• Measure and evaluate digital marketing efforts.
• Describe the latest digital marketing technologies.
• Articulate the ethical impact of digital marketing efforts.