FMCG Sustainability Project Coordinator
Who is Charlescannon?
Charlescannon is an award winning independent creative agency with a diverse portfolio of leading international brands. Our purpose is to Create Change. Set–up by creatives in 2007 and we have since built our team, processes and reputation upon our three values of: Business Flair, Creative Acumen, Productive Fun.
Who are you?
You are passionate about how sustainability communications build brands and businesses. You like working as part of a team and you have strong project management and communication skills. You like every day to be a different challenge.
This role will support our client, a Sustainability Project Manager for a high-profile FMCG luxury brand. This is an internship on a fixed-term contract basis (up to one year).
· Coordinate with the client, client’s sustainability partners and agency team members to execute the production of reports, presentations, and other collateral
· Directly support the sustainability manager in the delivery of projects
· Support the team with the delivery of the annual sustainability report and related materials
· Day-to-day coordination of workflows between client, agencies and stakeholders
· Responsible for updating and maintaining project documents
· You will have a degree in Communications, Marketing, Sustainability, Business Studies, or similar
· The candidate should have up to one year’s work experience in a communications or sustainability focused role
· The ideal candidate will have some knowledge or experience of sustainability or communications in an FMCG context
· Strong coordination and project management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Native level English speaker and ideally French as a second language
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to build their skills and experience working on a high-profile sustainability programme for a global brand.
You will be part of our agency’s creative team and dedicated to one client. You are a person who enjoys the challenges of a diverse multi-national environment in a fast-paced industry. The role will be 100% based in Geneva and include travel to the client within Switzerland. Our working language is English.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org