Claire Doole, a former BBC journalist, UN spokeswoman and professional speaker/moderator will be running a one day workshop on presenting as an essential business skill on the 19th of May at the the Espace Dickens in Lausanne from 09:00 to 17:00.
You will learn:
- Strategies for managing nerves and building confidence
- Techniques for improving non-verbal communication
- Essential steps of preparation
- The secret of audience-centric presenting
- Ways of making your messages stick.
- The power of storytelling.
Participants will be videoed and receive feedback on content, structure and delivery.
Cost: 300 CHF. The workshop is limited to 6 people.