The Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) is seeking an intern to provide support in its marketing and communications efforts. The successful candidate is a recent or soon to be graduate of an international communications/marketing program, based in Geneva, Switzerland or the surrounding area. They are looking to gain experience in web based marketing and event management and/or create a career in the legal industry.
Beyond gaining invaluable work experience, the role provides the chance to gain a deeper understanding of the legal sector alongside the opportunity to network with some of the biggest stakeholders in the international dispute resolution industry. The team will additionally provide training, guidance and support with the possibility of a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Web-based marketing (E.g. Email marketing using newsletters, templates etc.)
- Event management and promotion
- Marketing database management
- Website content management (ASA, Swiss Arbitration Hub)
- Social media management and content creation (primarily LinkedIn)
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree (Marketing, Communications or Law preferred, but not limited to),
- Previous work experience,
- Service-oriented, courteous and polite,
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills. Other languages a plus,
- Technology-savvy: Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications,
- Familiar with social media strategies/tools and web-based marketing platforms a plus (for content creation – newsletters etc.),
- Event organization and promotion experience,
- Website design and/or administration, Flair for creativity,
- Keen attention to detail in all matters,
- Self-starter: able to take initiative and stay on task, working independently and seeking help when needed,
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook.
Duration: Minimum 6 consecutive months, at 70-100%
Start Date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: While this is not a full salaried position, a modest stipend will be offered. To be discussed.
Location: Geneva, Switzerland. The candidate must have a valid work permit.
Should you be interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Alex McLin: firstname.lastname@example.org.