The Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC) is recruiting for a full-time 6-month internship, starting in January 2018, under the guidance of the Head of our Communications Department.
The Communications Intern will provide support to the Communications Department across their various project streams ranging from publications, media relations, events and research.
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide support for the development of communications material for the Global Report on Internal Displacement
– Provide support to evaluate media coverage and develop media contacts
– Provide support on the development of materials for IDMC’s 20th anniversary
– Do research and drafting of content for IDMC materials and website as required
– Provide logistics support for launch events
– Provide support for our social media platforms – developing draft entries etc.
– Coordinate IDMC global calendar up to date by liaising with departments
– Disseminate IDMC research and reports as required
– Do research to add new information to IDMC‘s comms partner database
– Provide administrative support and process invoices to the head of department
– Take notes as required at meetings as agreed with the head of department
See the full advert at http://internal-displacement.org/about-us/vacancies/
Closing date; November 30, 2017