The 2018 edition of the World Communications Forum – Global “Communication Power” will take place on 21-22 March 2018 at Rue de Saint-Jean 98 in Geneva.
The goal of the Forum is to unite trend-makers and influencers from the global communications elite and provide a platform for discussion focused on the future development of communications and their role in business, society and politics; to provoke in-depth analysis of the form and content of interaction between business, media, and society, on the one hand, and the state, on the other.
Some highlights from the programme include:
- Communication Research and Global Health Promotion.
Gary Kreps, Ph.D., FAAHB, Distinguished Professor, Department of Communication, Director of the Center for Health & Risk Communication, George Mason University (USA)
- Gaming for social change (as a communicative tool).
Jessica Muhamad, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Communication, School of Communication, Florida State University (USA)
- Trust as the currency for communications.
Dr. Gaya Gamhewage, World Health Organisation – Infectious Hazard Management & Risk Communications (Switzerland)
- Culture: The True Brand of a Nation.
Her Excellency, Noura bint Mohammed Al Kaabi, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development of the UAE
- What makes a country brand? Falling into Lost in Communications.
Metehan Demir, Journalist, Turkey Promotion Group Communication Consultant (Turkey)
Country reputation and corporate reputation: new challenges for global business.
Diego Gilardoni, Global Business and Communication Consultant, and Author (Switzerlnad)
- Get Branded – Stranded Managing Country’s Image Opportunities & Risk.
Yogesh Joshi, President of the Association for Business Communicators (India)
- The importance of managing a country’s digital footprint.
Dave King, Founder and CEO of Digitalis (UK)
- Ethics in PR.
Dan Hill, CEO of Hill Impact (USA)
- Impact Branding: Creating not only shareholders’ profit, but also social & environmental value.
Gabor Hegyi, Founding Managing Director of Capital Communications (Hungary)
- PR Revolution: or Revolution in PR?
Maxim Behar, ICCO’s former President, CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc. (Bulgaria)
- Virtual Reality: a New Communication Space!
Ganesh Chandrasekaran, Founder of ACG Consulting (India)
- Who is in the driver’s seat?
Halim Abou Seif, Strategic Communications Consultant & Trainer, RADA Research & PR Co. (Egypt)
- We Create Wonderful Experiences.
Ma. Yolanda C. Crisanto, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications of Globe Telecom (The Philippines)
- Somos Livres – We Are Free.
Eduardo Vieira, Founder and CEO of Ideal H+K (Brazil)
- KFC – The Size Doesn’t Matter.
Serafima Gurova, founder and CEO of RODNYA Creative PR Studio (Russia)
- Women Influence.
Lena Bäcker, Co-Founder and President at Good Government Affairs, Committee Member at UNEDUCH/United Nation, International top-relations, Global Goodwill Ambassador, UNEDUCH – Universal Education Charter, Central government administration, Stockholm (Sweden)