The next TEDx Lausanne will be held at the Allée Ernest-Ansermet 3,1003 Lausanne) on Monday 7 May 2018 from 14h00 to 19h30.
It will feature the topic “Homo sapiens”.
“Wise man” dominated thanks to the ability to cooperate and communicate effectively in big groups. We were able to build cities, write books, create incredible technology. We solved many important challenges that have been facing us.
As the pace of human evolution continues to accelerate, we can’t help but wonder: What will our lives be like at the end of this century? Will our lives be completely changed by the next technological, environmental, social or genetical evolution? Will Homo Sapiens continue being the world’s dominant species? Or will we evolve into a completely new species soon?
This year TEDxLausanne is focused on exploring all these questions as well as new ways of addressing our dreams and concerns about the future.
- Marine Tanguy – Founder of MTArt
- Bernard Molineaux – Founder of Equilibre
- Richard Baldwin – Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute in Geneva,
- Charles Fadel – global education thought leader and author, futurist and inventor
- Bernd Lapp – CEO of Old School GmbH, Business Lead in Swarm City and Advisor to a few
- Blockchain Projects.
- Meloe Gennai – poet, performer and a legalist advocating for minority rights
- Jeanine Reutemann – deeply passionate researcher, film maker, educator, tech-nerd.
- Philippe Moreillon – Professor and Director at the UNIL Institute of Fundamental Microbiology
100.00 CHF (Full), 50.00 CHF (Reduced)