The Job’s Mission
To create relevant and impactful marketing and sales content to attract, engage and acquire a clearly defined and understood target audience – to help drive IMD’s various programs and services. Specifically, manage and create marketing and sales content for IMD open programs, online and degree programs, custom programs, Corporate Learning Network.
– Develop the best editorial content, storytelling and messaging that converts interested prospects into customers
– Define key content, messages and differentiators for IMD educational programs and services
– Reflect IMD Vision, Values and Strategic Direction in marketing and sales materials
– Adapt the voice of IMD Faculty and client engagement team to assure that messagingmatches customer needs accurately
– Work with program marketing, communications, direct marketing and client engagementteams to develop content strategies and collateral to reach existing and win new customers.
Manage and create marketing & sales content to support the sales of IMD’s entire portfolio of open, online and degree programs.
Tasks could include:
o Creation of marketing and advertising messages
o Sales support documents for client engagement team
o Website and landing page creation and update
o Program brochures
o SEA, SEO, social media messaging
o Email lead generation and nurture campaigns
o Video storyboarding, briefing, messaging, interviewing and editing
o Ad-hoc writing and proofing requests
Create content to support the sales of custom programs.
o All content creation for custom website
o Company story writing for the web
o Sales collateral
o Video interviewing, messaging, briefing and editing
Create content for IMD at an institutional level
Tasks could include:
o Institutional publications
o Program collateral
o Corporate Learning Network collateral
o Ad-hoc writing and proofing requests.
– University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or English
– Advanced courses/training in story-telling, creative writing, digital content creation, or sales/marketing copywriting would be an asset.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience in copywriting/editing, including writing for the web
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in print production, preferably as an editor/project manager
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing/sales communications
– Experience with web content management systems, preferably 1-2 years
– Experience managing budgets for projects or cost centers
Competencies and skills
– English mother tongue. French an asset
– Highly proficient copywriting, editing and proofreading skills in English
– Strong organization and project management skills: meets deadlines; able to manage multiple different projects at the same time
– Fast, efficient, but also good with details
– Highly business aware: service- and customer-oriented; diplomatic; politically aware; professional in all dealings with internal and external IMD stakeholders; puts internal customers first; reacts quickly to requests and “issues”
– Common sense and solution oriented: finds easy solutions, simplifies processes, and comes with recommendations, not problems
– Works independently; highly motivated; proactive; self-starter; team player; creative and innovative
– Must understand business issues.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our challenging environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to email@example.com