The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for contributing to a positive perception of Resense, ensuring we deliver a consistent brand, story and news across multiple channels.
BRANDING AND SALES & MARKETING
• Manage the Marketing & PR of the company under the direction of the Business Development Director to ensure the right brand positioning and maximum market awareness;
• Implementation of branding (corporate & retail) and coordinate activities with branding/graphic design companies and brand management/quality assurance for all company’s branded material;
• Support the Sales & Marketing and PR for key company projects and commercial release.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIAS
• Project manage the creation of new company website(s) and coordination of the activities for the management & maintenance of the website, including on-going updates, content and design changes;
• Manage all online digital marketing efforts, including Search Engine Optimization;
• Create & manage online communication channels/social media, including LinkedIn company page, Instagram account, company blog, etc.
• Planification and implementation of strategic communication projects & campaigns and maintain company editorial calendar;
• Create or review media releases, content and other company collateral, incl. news articles, blog posts, video, social content, press materials, fact sheets, etc.;
• Prepare and/or review leadership presentations, media interviews and speaking engagement and related materials;
• Coordinate media requests for company-related stories and executive interviews, and track coverage.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Native and Fluent English – exceptional writing and editing skills are preferred;
• Experience in web design & management and ability to manage & update a website;
• Tertiary qualification in marketing, journalism, digital or design fields is preferred;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, however recent graduates with relevant experience acquired during their education will also be considered;
• A sense of style, love of luxury and keen interest in graphic design is a plus;
• Advanced knowledge of online communication tools (CMS, blogs, social media);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and InDesign or other graphic design programmes and tools;
• Detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible;
• Eligible to work in Switzerland.
Resense is an international wellness company providing owners, investors and luxury hoteliers with successful & enduring wellness solutions from our head offices in Geneva and Beijing. With 50+ spa & wellness facilities in operation and development in over 25 countries, Resense is a leading global expert on spa & wellness development and performance.
We specialize in creating and operating luxury spas and spa brands through our expert consulting in all disciplines including concept, design, sustainability, pre-opening, training, marketing, business planning, and ongoing management support on long-term agreements (15-20+ years). We also innovate and invent high effective technology to actively support our teams to connect with our guests and deliver optimum commercial performance & distinction for our clients.
Founded in 2009 and actively led by the major shareholders, the company’s culture is established with a long-standing team of diversely experienced and hardworking executives who encourage self-responsibility, value integrity and embrace entrepreneurial ideas. www.resensespas.com
Who Should Apply?
Intelligent, self-motivated and trustworthy people who are keen to join a dynamic and hardworking ‘family’ of unique individuals who love and enjoy the business of luxury travel and wellness. You should be keen to grow and develop your skills and career within a rapidly growing company that nearly always promotes from within and rewards those that are proven.
Please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com.