Employee Communications Officer – Pictet, Geneva
Corporate Functions includes the Group’s non-banking activities and employs more than 600 staff. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include the Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
You will be joining a dynamic and enthusiastic team based in Geneva. You will help to manage employee communications projects and create new communication initiatives to engage Pictet staff, in line with the Group’s culture and principles.
• Helping to develop and implement employee communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
• Sharing corporate information through the appropriate channels, with an ability to produce attractive content.
• Writing, editing, proofreading internal announcements, newsletters, articles and publications.
• Working with key stakeholders throughout the Group and providing support and recommendations to the Group’s business lines and corporate departments.
• Helping to organise internal events.
• Coordinating work with external agencies and internal partners for ad hoc employee communications projects.
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Journalism or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience of working in a marketing or communications role.
• English mother tongue, with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (good command of French a plus).
• Graphic design skills.
• Proven experience of project management.
• Ability to innovate and creative mind.
• Must be resident in Switzerland.