Freesuns designs, manufactures and installs beautiful and powerful solar roof tiles for residential, commercial and heritage buildings in Switzerland. We are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to create content and drive our Marketing Communications to increase the awareness of solar roof tiles with our target customer segment and with our installation partners.
You would be hands-on in creating our marketing content, generating well-qualified sales leads and supporting our sales team. We are looking for someone with good design skills who can create beautiful imagery, sales materials, videos, social media posts and any other marketing content to build our brand.
• Develop a range of marketing communication assets with a focus on high quality digital materials such as imagery, infographics and videos which showcase the unique value of Freesuns roofs
• Develop a clear branding strategy and build our brand awareness in the appropriate channels
• Develop and execute a social media strategy by generating content and updating it to our web site and managing our social media sites
• Promote our brand and products through appropriate Public Relations activities, working with journalists and other stakeholders
• Write content for brochures, product catalogues, submissions and other marketing assets
• Use appropriate software tools to create a library of marketing assets such as sales presentations, brochures, sales proposals, imagery etc
• Work with specialists such as video editors and photographers to ensure we have exceptional content
• Execute lead-generation campaigns to generate appropriate sales leads
• Handle incoming leads and other enquiries to qualify opportunities for the sales team
• Whatever else needs to be done to help grow the Freesuns business
Your skills will include:
• A flair for elegant design enabling you to create beautiful marketing materials which reflect our brand positioning as a premium product
• Demonstrated track record of developing marketing assets yourself with strong technical skills in appropriate software tools such as the Adobe suite
• Familiarity with using social media to build a brand profile
• Some training or work experience in either Marketing Communications, Art, Industrial Design, Photography, Graphic Design or related fields
• Excellent verbal communication and content writing skills in both French and English. German language skills would also be an advantage.
• Previous experience in Business-to-Consumer marketing would be highly favourable
Your personal characteristics will include:
• A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to take on any task
• A clear sense of personal responsibility and accountability
• Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work closely with others to achieve an outcome
This position will commence at part-time at 50% and may scale up to full-time as our business grows.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume including some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org